Conneqt & CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) are jointly organizing knowledge dissemination sessions to serve as a digital knowledge and networking platform under which leading businesses are invited to speak on critical issues facing the industry and illustrate how their organisations are addressing the same.
COVID-19 has severely impacted both the banking and financial services industry as well as the customers. Recent IBM report suggests financial institutions must master extreme digitization to succeed in the post-pandemic environment.
Banking and financial companies must craft strategic responses across the short and medium-term to drive growth, reduce costs and give customers the experience they need.
Players in the BFSI space must:
- Reinvent and accelerate the move towards digital technology
- Focus on customer experience (CX)
- Develop new risk models and strategies that are more digitally driven
How exactly can Digital Transformation add value to your BFSI institution? Join us at the Roundtable, hear from world-class practitioners and chart your Digital Transformation Strategy.
How can digital transformation add value in these testing times?
Dr. Kalyan Krishnamoorthy – Principal Consultant – Business Process Excellence
Our Panel Experts:
Industry thought Leaders:
- Abdul Aziz Ali Awadh Saar, Head Customer Experience & Change Management, Bank Dhofar20+ years of experience in Customer Service, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Distribution. He has led many pioneering initiatives in banks’ Transformation journey with the systemic view of People, Process & Technology.
- Nalin Jain, Chief Customer Officer & Head of Operations, Godrej Housing Finance20+ years’ experience in the Retail Banking Industry where he has led large scale transformations and scaled up businesses, products from the ground up for both retail assets and liabilities.
- Naozer Dalal, Chief Operating Officer, Conneqt:30+ years’ experience in the Banking and BPO industry where he applied his executive leadership strength in verticalized Service Delivery structure in both Indian & International markets. Naozer served as CEO for e-Nxt Financials, Executive Director at Prudential Process Management Services & COO at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Thompson P Gnanam, Chief Digital Business Officer, Conneqt:27+ years’ experience in Digital Transformation, sales, marketing, P&L and outsourcing management. Global experience in enabling clients through transformation-led consulting methodologies to drive business efficiencies through SSC transformations. Co-authored the HP GBS BPO Operating model.
Join the conversation:
Title: Banking Digital Transformation In The New-Normal
Date: November 5th, 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 11:30 AM – 01:00 PM (IST)
Join us at the Roundtable, to know How can digital transformation add value in these testing times?