Manufacturing has traditionally played a vital role in the rise of most economies, contributing significantly to GDP, creating jobs and encouraging consumption. However, a range of factors are coming together to challenge the pre-eminent position of the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturers are finding themselves in the unique position of maintaining the core of manufacturing – efficiency, repeatability and quality – while constantly adapting their processes, systems and products to meet rapidly changing customer needs & preferences, market developments and competitor actions.
Manufacturing companies stand to benefit immensely by outsourcing their non-core processes to business process outsourcing service providers with proven expertise in the manufacturing industry. Outsourcing non-core processes can help manufacturers achieve cost competitiveness, build agility into the system, focus on innovation and utilize skills better. At Conneqt Business Solutions, we work with globally reputed manufacturers to help address diverse challenges, while enabling them to focus on their core business.
- Customer Servicing :Inbound and Outbound Live Operator services, Service or Product Information, Scripted Information Dissemination, Mailing of Literature and Information Requests, Multi-lingual Service (English/Hindi/Bengali/Marathi/Kannada/Malayalam/Telegu/Tamil/Oriya)
Voice Mail, Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Email Correspondence
- Testing & Maintenance :Train, Implement Testing Program, Audit & Adjust
- Business Continuance Plan :People, Process, Data
- Disaster Recovery Plan :Identify Recovery Teams, Develop Recovery Procedures, Training Recovery Teams, Change Management Procedures, Explore Alternative Technology Platform, Retrieve Backup data
- Risk Assessment and Evaluation :Identify Key Risks, Prioritize Probable Tasks, Vulnerability Analysis
- Business Impact Analysis :Prioritize Critical Business Areas, Prioritize Risk Impact, Estimate Recovery Time, Evaluate Security Controls
- Business Continuity Strategy :Identify Strategy Needs, Reduce Risk Profile, Faster Recovery, Mitigating Damages, Explore Alternative Sites & Storage
- F&A :Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, General Accounting, Closing and Reporting, Treasury and Tax Services, Fixed Asset Accounting Financial Planning and Analysis
- HRO :Payroll & Statutory Compliance, Employee Life Cycle Mgmt. (Hire-to-Retire), Employee Administration and Support Services, Exempted Provident Fund Mgmt. (Platform/SaaS), Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Unrivalled knowledge of Automotive & Manufacturing Industry
Our industry specialists in the Manufacturing domain provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to the clients. Our breadth of services and industry knowledge enables us to understand the unique business needs of each client.
We implement robotic process automation solutions to improve process efficiency, enhance operational excellence.
Robust Delivery Models
Our robust delivery models act as transformation levers to provide our clients with the flexibility to rapidly scale teams up or down, ensure high quality services and improve the time to market radically.
Marketing Technology Statistics
We wish you all a healthy and prosperous new year.
Mr. Thompson P Gnanam, Chief Digital Business Officer, Conneqt was a key panellist at Global Round Table conducted in partnership with CII – Banking Digital Transformation in the New Normal
Global Round Table in partnership with CII – Banking Digital Transformation in the New Normal
Impact of technology on CFO function amidst COVID-19 & Key SSC Transformation Trends | Mr. Thompson P Gnanam, Chief Digital Business Officer, Conneqt
Panel Discussion: Are Shared Services And Outsourcing An Asset In Supporting Innovation And Growth
Our CEO Mr. Neeraj Tandon had moderated the panel discussion themed ““Are Shared Services And Outsourcing An Asset In Supporting Innovation And Growth,” organized by Programmic Asia on 16th October, 2020 11:10 am.
Other eminent panellists included Bhavesh Jain, Director – Global Financial Planning, Komal Gupta, CFO – Womdlas Biotech, Vishal Bhimani, CFO – Britannia International Business & Rajnish Magan, CFO – Beumer India.
Key points of discussion included:
- Reconsidering Finance Outsourcing in a Post-COVID World
- Debunking common misconceptions on shared services and outsourcing
- Has COVID disruptions accelerated the need for Modern Finance Organizations?
CS In A Box - Comprehensive Solution For Customer Service In One Package
Next-Gen Digital Marketing 2.0 With Predictive Analytics
Unlocking The Powerful Insights By Tapping Into Data Science & Analytics
Revolutionize Customer Experience With NLP-Powered Bots
Artiﬁcial Intelligence-Augmented CFO Cockpit To Help CFOs Make Better Decisions
Accelerate Business Outcomes With Digital Process Automation (DPA)
Transforming Loan Management With Next-Gen Digital BPAAS Solutions
Fuel Your BFSI Transformation Journey With Digital BPAAS DPA Solutions
Accelerating Business Outcomes With DPA On-Demand RPA CoE
CFO Round Table Event
Conneqt Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Conneqt Solan, Himmachal Pradesh
Conneqt Mohali, Punjab
Conneqt Airoli, Mumbai
Webinar on - " Way Forward - Global Business services and Outsourcing Industry "
Lets get back to Business.
We exists to simplify