Re-imaging Tourism through Next-Gen Solutions
How Conneqt helped the apex body of GoI that looks after the development &
promotion of tourism in India provide outstanding customer satisfaction with AL of
99%, 24X7 support with Chabot, SMS, and WhatsApp Solution.
Our client is the apex body of Government of India that looks after the formulation and administration of the rules, regulations, and laws for development and promotion of tourism in India.
Since the beginning of our engagement in 2016, we have provided Contact Center, Chat & Email Services along with Manpower for Airport counters and tourist grievances & complaints. Conneqt’s end-to-end service capabilities and chat, email, WhatsApp solutions helped the client to maintain
- Answered Level at 99%
- Call Abandoned Rates below 2%
Initially, the client was operating through its internal team with minimum set up and could not provide support in all foreign languages due to the limited capabilities of its staff. They turned to Conneqt for end-to-end solutions in Contact Center, Chat, Email, & SMS support.
Here are the details of the client requirements:
- Offer multi-lingual helpdesk in basic languages – English & Hindi along with International languages (Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish)
- Operate 24 X 7, 365 days in a year
- Improve the Key Result Areas (ASA, Call Abandonment, AHT, FTR)
- Provide SMS Solution and offer chat, email, CP Grams & SMS support
- Manning Airport Facilitation Counters @ 9 Airports in India
- To provide information services to international & domestic tourists, offer advice on actions to be taken during distress and if required alert the concerned authorities
- Conneqt with capabilities in providing support in 12 foreign & 24 Indian languages was able to cater to the client requirement of providing support in Hindi, English and 10 international languages. We helped the client in integrating the chatbot with their website to provide round-the-clock chat support and reduce costs.
- Provided the SMS solution to enable SMS support.
- We provided the necessary resources to meet the client requirement for manning 9 airports across India, CP Grams, Chat, and Email Support.
- Developed Training Methodology & Training Material in designated International languages for Helpdesk Agents.
- Built a Question Bank Database/Knowledge Bank & step by step query resolution workflow based on the operational requirement.
- To avoid manual evaluations and ensure call and chat quality, QMS (quality management system) was introduced.
- WhatsApp group is created to keep client officials updated on a real-time basis, in case there is an emergency situation or if the helpline receives any bomb hoax call.
- To meet the changing needs of the tourists and provide exceptional tourist experiences, it was mutually discussed and agreed to extend engagement support by means of deploying associates across 9 cities for Airport facilitation counter, At present 3 facilitation counters are live at Kolkata, Bodh Gaya, and Varanasi and at other 6 locations, the services are offered through regional tourism offices.
- Despite high volumes, we have been able to answer all the calls and have been able to maintain the answered level at 99%.
- The Call Abandon Rate has been below 2% and Chat Abandon Rate below 5%.
- Following up with the different department of the Ministry on the closure of grievances & complaints.
- Conneqt team shares timely suggestions/VOC (Voice of Customer) with the client to help them enhance overall Tourist experience and Satisfaction.
- Critical cases are highlighted immediately with the client to avoid any situation that could lead to a threat to National Security/Tourist safety.
- Provide Foreign / Domestic visitors with information on Tourist Attraction City/ historical places, famous temples / Holy places, Hotel Enquiry, Tour Packages, Festivals, and Events, etc.
- When there is limited/no information about a specific query posted by the tourists on client website, we search for relevant information through Google; later the same is collated and forwarded to client. Post official concurrence the same update is disseminated within the team to further enhance overall customer experience.
- QMS Tool has been configured to generate automated reports for preparing TNI analysis.