Helped the world’s sixth largest chain of operated hotels, homes, managed living, and workspaces achieve NRV that’s 14 X the FTE billing
The hospitality sector is no different from any other industry. Customer satisfaction and online sales are paramount to stay competitive in today’s time when customers increasingly expect real-time, frictionless and personalized service. They expect to find what they want and purchase it without any hassles, no matter what channel they choose.
Our client is the sixth largest chain of operated hotels, homes, managed living, and workspaces in the world. The company comprises of over 23,000+ hotels in 800+ cities in 18 countries around the world. The client turned to Conneqt to boost sales and create a seamless customer experience.
The client collaborated with Conneqt to deliver enhanced customer experience.
The client was challenged with:
- Lack of ownership leading to lower customer satisfaction
- No support in Vernacular languages
- High cancellation rate
- Low booking and URN conversion rates
- Our contact center offering to the client included 24×7 inbound & outbound services to handle customer queries, requests, and complaints for post sales bookings
- Drove booking and URN conversions
- Took complete ownership to resolve customer issues in order to reduce cancellation
- Multi-lingual Support in Hindi & English along with Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu & Bengali
- Used Room Nights (URN) Conversion stands at 22%
- Booking conversion rate is 25%
- The NRV (Net Revenue Value) is 14 times the FTE billing
- Cancellation rate is 57% while achieving the targets as per the agreed deliverables
- Quality score has been consistently above the target of 85%
- The Call abandoned rates have been below 2%
- Enhanced Customer satisfaction