Delivered 80 Cr business each month and improved the per agent conversions by 40% for a premium real estate developer in India
The real estate sector is India is poised for strong growth in 2020 backed by positive economic fundamentals, quality supply infusion and healthy demand. According to reports, the sales and new launches of mid-segment and affordable residential properties are expected to improve amidst various government initiatives as well as realignment of the product-mix by developers.
Our client is one of the premier real estate developer in India with a wide range of commercial and residential properties across various locations PAN India. The realtor also has offices in London, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, and USA.
One the leading realtors in India recognized the need to develop new business models to enhance conversions.
The client outlined the following challenges at the onset of the engagement:
- The real-estate company was challenged to sustain due to low customer walk-ins
- Initially the conversion rates were low (.4Cr/per agent)
We supplied the strategy and solutions to help the realtor address the challenges it was experiencing.
- Our strategy focused on driving the conversions
- We handled the Lead Management ( for Mumbai location) and Enquiry support (PAN India/London locations) for properties & Projects for the client
- Inbound (20% call volume) focused on lead generation activities – Properties & Projects (Location, Price, Amenities)
- Outbound (80 % call volume) for Lead management (contacted customer database & passed qualified leads to Sales Manager), follow up calls, Updating (Salesforce) CRM once site visit is completed
- Monthly 80 Cr business delivered consistently
- 40% improvement in Conversion rates (from .5 Cr/ person to .7 Cr/person) during engagement
- Walk-in target has always shown a positive trend
- Enhanced Call Quality
- Improved Churn Ratio