Milestones in our journey

towards excellence

Over a period of 11 years, Conneqt Business Solutions has expanded its footprint, enhanced capabilities and emerged as a trusted customer experience company.


Key Highlights



  • Tata BSS renamed Conneqt Business Solutions


  • Inaugurated New Centre Site at Noida
  • Quess Corp. acquires 51% stake in the company; remaining 49% to be held by Tata Sons


  • Collaborated with Ministry of Tourism to launch 24X7 toll-free Infoline in 12 languages to help tourists in India


  • Spread our wings on the global Customer Lifecycle Management sphere with a branch office in Florida, USA

  • Strengthened rural footprints in India by inaugurating BPO Centre in Kakinada & Contact Centre in Solan

  • Merged with E-Nxt Financials Ltd. to strengthen BFSI BPO service offerings with feet-on-street presence in 400+ locations


  • 8th rural delivery center opened in Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh
  • Achieved landmark of over 1 million customer connects everyday
  • Delivering services in 25 indian languages apart from English, German, French and Spanish


  • BPO innovation awards from CMO Asia
  • Best employer brand award from CMO Asia
  • CSR practices award from CMO Asia


  • New centre opened at devi IT park, Pune
  • Multi-level technical support


  • Various clients acquired across retail and automobile


  • New centres opened at Noida, Bellary, Kolkata, Shrirampur, Guwahati & second center at Jamshedpur
  • 3 new clients acquired


  • New centres opened at Kukatpally (Hyderabad), Munnar (Kerala), Khopoli (Maharashtra) & Jamshedpur
  • 4 new clients acquired


  • Mithapur centre came into existence


  • Ethakota centre came into existence


  • 1st international client


  • Inception of Tata BSS
  • Acquired first client
  • Tata BSS ventured its new centre in Kalyaninagar, Pune
© 2019 Conneqt Business Solutions Limited.
This website uses cookies. Cookies remember you so we can give you a personalized online service. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about how we use cookies.
Accept & Close